Today’s market demands people to be flexible in learning, applying and transferring knowledge, expertise and experience.
Fraunhofer Training Platform
- Competence Development Program
- Technology Circles
- On-site Training
Fraunhofer Project Center at the University of Twente has developed the Knowledge Transfer Domain. The mission of the Knowledge Transfer Domain is to support the current and future workforce in the lifelong learning process. Learning by doing is the most effective way to transfer knowledge. That is why Fraunhofer Project Center together with the partners are focusing on the development of demonstrators, which are a real-time synthetic environment of the production system.
- Impact on the company culture
- A deeper understanding of different technologies
- Competence building
- Reduce training periods and level of experience required
- Problem-oriented skills
- Learning by doing principle
- Guidance by academic and industrial experts
- Develop collaborative network, an ecosystem that will enable the seamless exchange of information (knowledge) between companies, knowledge institutions and research centres,
- Development of flexible competence building programs connected to new technology trends,
- Develop a loop of knowledge flow that can address the needs of different generations and bridge the gaps that were created in the past